Université de Paix en Afrique
Collège de Direction
s/c APTE(UG) - Animation de Projets, Transfert de compétences, Evaluation
Bahnhofstr.18(Ost), D-93047 Regensburg / Allemagne
Fon: + 49-941-4670040
Fax: + 49-941-4670030
Directeur: Hubert HEINDL, Regensburg
Registre de Commerce: HRB Regensburg No.14133
(1) To the extent that personal information (such as a name, address or e-mail address) is collected through our membership communications, this is done and agreed by all participating/communicating parties. We are operating and treating personal exclusively for the internal organisation of PAUPB and the networking with PAUPB partners. We are not using personal data for any profiling (scoring), data are not treated or processed by external mailing services, for any advertsiing or merging with other organisations.
(2) You have the right to prevent any data registration in our PAUPB files. At any time you may choose to stop your data registration by any non-formal message to us. We will delete consequently and immediately all personal data from our files. Please be aware that PAUPB services and networking is not efficient without a minimum of data registration.
(3) Please note that data transmission via the Internet (e.g. communicating by eMail) can lead to security risk, e.g. mailing of spam, illegal data phishing to what we have no means of controlling or preventing from our side.
(4) PLEASE NOTE that PAUPB IS NEVER ASKING you personal Codes, Passwords or Pins of any of your files, internet management or bank accounts. All tranfers of fees and payements that you may need to do, or that we may need to do, are executed through ordinary bank or money transfer procudures: in no case they need personal Codes, Password or Pins from your side.
(5) On-site documentation of our experience sharing, active membership dialogue and mediatisation of the PAUPB Peace activities makes it necessary to take and publish photos, films, video and audio clips. Press and media are invited regularly to cover and to witness about the PAUPB activities. In participating to PAUPB activities every person is aware of and accepts to be taken at photos and videos. Every person declares transfer of all rights on such photo and video material to the PAUPB Directorate, including the right of publishing in public press and media as well as in social media. UPAPB will never sell this material, but use it strictly limited to the internal PAUPB sharing and communication. In case that you have any objection to this limited use of your photo or media with your person, please indicate by writing and before the UPABP event or activity. You don't need to give any reason for your objection.
Liability for Content
Despite careful substantive preparation and regular examination, we assume no liability for the contents of these pages or for internal or external links to other websites or content that we may introduce. The content on our site was produced with great care. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any warranty that the content is accurate, complete or up to date.
Liability for Links
Our website may contain links to external, third-party websites over which we have no control. We therefore cannot assume any warranty for this third-party content. We are not obligated to monitor third-party information provided or stored on our website, or to seek evidence that could indicate illegal activity, without prejudice to legal obligations to remove or block the use of such information. Once and every time we become aware of a specific violation of law, we will promptly remove such content from our links and website content.
The content and works provided on these pages are governed by German copyright law. Contributions by third parties are identified as such. Any reproduction, modification, distribution or any other use beyond the scope of the copyright requires the prior written permission of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are permitted for private, non-commercial use only. The site providers make every effort to respect the copyrights of others and to use self-created and license-free works.
Note and Clarification Regarding Equal Treatment
The terms presented and used in this website apply equally to the masculine and feminine form and are not used to the disadvantage of one gender. This also applies to situation descriptions included by way of example, to quoted opinions, and to other life circumstances included for informational purposes.
Et V O U S
Lauréat de tout
Campus depuis 2003
soyez invité à vous
chez CIPCRE (internat.)
Visitez aussi notre
INOVAR (cliquez ici)
Violente Active et
Rapide (en Afrique)
Des Equipes de Bâtisseurs de Paix panafricains se joignent aux initiatives locales de désescalade, de ges-tion de conflit et de médiation pour une intervention directe et pendant plusieurs mois auprès des villages et communautés.
2010/11 Burundi, RDC